Get the Boilermaker Advantage!
Contractors and owners know that when they need skilled Boilermakers, there's one source they can absolutely rely on: Canada's Boilermakers union.
Here's what makes the Boilermakers union your best source for qualified Boilermakers:
- Our collective agreements are stable and secure. We can guarantee your job will proceed without work stoppages caused by labour-relations issues.
- Our job-ready dispatch system sends you the people with the specialized skills you need and training in all the safety disciplines required.
- The Boilermakers have developed standardized safety training for confined-space, fall-arrest and respirator-fit testing, which eliminates the need for repetitive training and processing when a Boilermaker hires on.
- Our national training programs keep our members at the top of their trade, with training and refresher programs that teach them the newest skills and techniques. That means your job will get done faster and better.
- We back our training programs with state-of-the-art facilities operated by our locals across Canada. Training of all kinds is available to our members in their home areas.
- Our health and safety programs, including our new initiative - Boilermakers Total Health - guarantee your work will be done with safety as a top priority. We’re proud of our excellent safety record, which benefits our contractors by ensuring your job gets done without accidents or safety concerns.
- Working with our contractors and Canada’s educational institutions, we’ve designed a national curriculum for our apprenticeship program that guarantees our members are trained to the same high standard anywhere in Canada.
- As a union, we work hard to make sure there are enough Boilermakers to meet your needs. When we don’t have enough Canadians available, we bring in trained, qualified Boilermakers from the United States, Britain and Ireland so we can complete your job without delay.
When you work with the Boilermakers union, you'll have a new and valuable partner in your project. We work as a team with our contractors to make sure their jobs are completed on time and without problems. Over the years, we’ve built and maintained some incredible facilities throughout Canada. Let us show you how we can bring our skills and experience to bear on your projects.
To learn more, please contact a Boilermakers office in your vicinity.