Government of Canada
Provincial Health Authorities
All other provinces: 8-1-1
COVID-19 Construction Solutions
A collaboration IBB and BCA, you will find a central collection of fact sheets, resources and information for Boilermakers contractors and workers.
COVID-19 Fact Sheets
The following fact sheets are provided in PDF format.
- What you need to know about the COVID-19 vaccine for Canada
- COVID-19 Self-Assessment (IBB & BCA)
- Facts About COVID-19 (IBB & BCA)
- Being Prepared (IBB & BCA)
- COVID-19 Toolbox Talk (IBB & BCA)
- What you need to know about coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- What to do if you are sick with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Reduce the spread of COVID-19. Wash you hands.
- How to isolate at home when you have COVID-19
- Vulnerable populations and COVID-19
- Share Facts About COVID-19
- COVID-19 Door Sign
- P.A.C.E. Yourself: Keep public health measures up to keep COVID-19 down
- Safer Cleaning, Sanitizing and Disinfecting Strategies
EI Inquiries re COVID-19
For all EI inquiries regarding COVID-19, the government has set up a dedicated line for assistance and information:
You can also find information at:
Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB)
The CERB supports Canadians by providing financial support to employed and self-employed Canadians who are directly affected by COVID-19. Click here for information on who can apply and how.
Interactive: Do you qualify for the Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB)? (PDF)