Recognizing the mobility of our workforce and utilizing the benefits of smartphone technology, the International Brotherhood of Boilermakers (Canada) is pleased to announce the official launch of the first smartphone app for all Boilermaker members.
With the "Boilermaker Job Ready" App on your smartphone or tablet you can read the latest announcements, confirm your core safety training certifications and update your contact information in just a few steps. This App is a work in progress and as it evolves, will become an invaluable tool to our membership.
- Your Profile: Log in is available to any Boilermaker Member that currently has a Members Only account. Simply sign in with your current Members Only user name and password.
- Keep your email address and contact information up to date so dispatchers can contact you. Simply click on "My Profile" to edit this information.
- Announcements: View the latest announcements anytime, anywhere.
- Core Safety Training (CST)*: Job Site Check in? View/present your current Core Safety Training certifications.
- Bilingual: Members can select their language preference (English or French) by logging in to Members Only (online or through the App) and update their choice within "My Profile".
- Ability to manage your Travel Card profile and add yourself to the Travel Card pool.
- View and apply for open Job Calls.
- Receive notifications directly to your mobile device for new job calls and high priority announcements.
- NEW! View announcements from other Locals.
* Important Info on Updating CST certs in the National System:
- Locals 73, 203 & 555: CST's are updated automatically - if your CST information is out of date, please contact your local.
- Local 128: You must contact your local training coordinator to update your CST information in the National System. Due to recent changes in software systems, the automatic export of certifications to the national database/app is temporarily offline until further software changes can be made. We are working to get this back online as quickly as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- All other locals: You must update your CST certs in your members only account within "My Profile".